Go to the Main Business Forum page

Dien, with your permission, may I give a Free Ebook for anyone's two cents worth of... [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Dien, with your permission, may I give a Free Ebook for anyone's two cents worth of...

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

John David Bradshaw
July 17, 2001, 11:00 AM
criticism. I want feedback, positive or negative, about my website and ebook offer. And for that, I am willing to give you the whole shooting match for free. I just want you to promise to send me an email, or post here, your comments about the offer.

To get your free copy of "Online Auction Basics" and the bonus ebooks (everything), just go to the link below and go through the site, step by step. Click on the order link. It will take you to a ClickBank page which will show a $0.00 test purchase. You don't even need to fill in any blanks if you don't want to. Click through until you get to the download page and claim your free ebooks.

After examining the website, the order process, and reading the book, please don't forget the feedback.

This offer will probably expire at midnight tonight, if Dien doesn't zap it right away...

So please take your free ebook, and then be kind enough to offer your feedback.

Thanks!

JDB

FREE Ebooks today only! (http://www.onlineauctionbasics.com)

Some recent posts on the forum...

[CaRP] This appears to be an HTML webpage, not a feed.

This is a SOWPub Archive page