Go to the Main Business Forum page

F.A.O. Rick Smith... [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : F.A.O. Rick Smith...

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Susan
December 22, 2001, 09:47 AM
Hello Rick

You recently responded to my post about property and you gave me Ron Legrand's site to visit.

I found it very interesting.

I emailed and asked if their course strategies could be implemented in the UK. I eventually had a reply and was asked to telephone customer service.

I did this on two occassions and both times I was placed on hold for at least five minutes (they must be busy!).

I then gave up because it is expensive to call the US only to be placed on hold.

I emailed again and said that I couldn't get through and asked if there was a time to call when it would be quieter or otherwise, could my question possibly be answered by email.

I have not yet had a reply back and as it's nearing the holiday period, I don't think I'm going to get one now.

I would have thought it a simple enough question to answer by email.

I know that we don't use terms such as Foreclosures, Tax Lein Certificates, etc. here in the UK. I don't know whether we use other terms to describe the same thing or we don't have such opportunities. I certainly don't think we have Tax Lein certificates.

Anyway Rick, you said that you have purchased some of Ron's materials. I was interested in the The "Cash Flow Generator", is this the one you have?

If there is anyone you can contact on my behalf that could answer my question I would be most grateful to you.

Thanks Rick.
Regards,
Susan.

Some recent posts on the forum...

[CaRP] This appears to be an HTML webpage, not a feed.

This is a SOWPub Archive page