Go to the Main Business Forum page

Who can help me write a business plan? Or just maximize revenue! [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Who can help me write a business plan? Or just maximize revenue!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

PAUL
September 4, 2000, 12:50 AM
*JUST YESTERDAY* I registered HerPda.com AND HerPDA.ORG!

We've had HerPalm.com for 60 days and HerComputer.com, MomsComputer.com and HerComputing.com for over 1 year. We even have 3 pending Trademarks on the HerComputer name!!! (one exclamation point for each of em!)

I think there has GOT to be one (maybe even several ;-) Biz Plan(s) in there somewhere.

But I know I need help and guidance to even begin to tap the VAST potential within just a few of these domains... let alone even within just "most" of them, too!

I mean, if they were all to launch more or less "in conjunction," IMHO -- they can almost singlehandedly (so to speak) become a dominant voice throughout the whole Net -- for Women of all shapes and sizes!

Theres so many interrelated Branding Possibilities as well. Maybe this string of domains won't be as "Oxygenated" as some others, but if it's development was more-or-less STARTED from where others left off...?

I know I need some help and guidance, and since Gordon tells me he's to busy to personally "walk me down the path and hold my hand," I must resort to you ;-)

PLEASE EMAIL ME AT: BizDev@hercomputer.com in reference to THIS message

Some recent posts on the forum...

[CaRP] This appears to be an HTML webpage, not a feed.

This is a SOWPub Archive page