Go to the Main Business Forum page

I'm going to "think twice"... [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to "think twice"...

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Don Alm
May 27, 2002, 02:40 PM
...about posting any more of my "discoveries" on these Forums.

I make my living creating "INFORMATION REPORTS", usually after I have personally gone out and tried the program MYSELF...to "get the bugs out".

With my latest "discovery", DECK RENEWAL, I thought I'd "let the cat out of the bag" by posting some info about it...and yes...I DO plan on selling a "Starter Kit".

Again...selling "INFORMATION" is how I earn my living...just as you who are reading this make YOUR living doing what you do.

With the "TONE" set in the posts on my latest "discovery"...it's like "Let's do some checking on "Don's Discovery" and SUBVERT his efforts to make any kind of profit from it.

So some of you people GLEEFULLY go on a hunt and when you discover something about the project YOU actually take pride in posting your info...as if to say; "Here Don! STick this in your ear! THIS Internet thing was made for US people to "get things FREE"....so I'm going to post as much info I can so that maybe my info will prevent DON from earning a living!"

How would YOU people like to have someone trying to undermine YOUR method of earning a living?

"I"...not "Joseph" or "Kyle" or "Dien" or anyone else....ME...Don Alm....places a UNIQUE message here about a New program I'm working on and BAM...out of the woodwork comes YOU people who ACTUALLY ENJOY TRYING TO SEE THAT I DO NOT MAKE ANY PROFIT FROM "MY DISCOVERY"!

As of today...YOU people have "shown your colors"!

I am REALLY going to think twice next time I get a silly urge to post some UNIQUE DISCOVERY on these Boards.

So...folks...go to it! Have fun trying to figure out HOW to market this by yourself and make sure you place as much info as you can....and PLEEZE, give me a BLAST about "ME"...."horrible ME" even thinking about making any money with this.

I guarantee you "Subverters"...the Law of Karma will come around and kick you in the rear!

You won't see many "discoveries" here any more.

Have fun!

Don Alm

Some recent posts on the forum...

[CaRP] This appears to be an HTML webpage, not a feed.

This is a SOWPub Archive page