Go to the Main Business Forum page

Which day of the week produces the most sales for you? [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Which day of the week produces the most sales for you?

Pages : [1] 2 3

Terrance
May 29, 2002, 10:49 PM
Whats Up Everybody....

Im curious as to know what day do you seem to get the most sales after you send a newsletter out.

I have a newsletter that geared towards a specific travel niche. I have been running the newsletter for 4 years and sent an issue out each week.

Here is what surprises me.

I have always thought it was best to send a newsletter out on friday because I assumed people
got paid on friday and would be more amped to purchase my products, make reservations and etc.

Actually it turns out that Friday, Sat and Sunday are the worst days to send it out.

The best day has always been Mondays. I get more orders for my travel products or travel reservations and services on Mondays then any other day of the week.

Now the only reason ..I can come up with on why that happens..is because people often hate to go to work on mondays and maybe while they are at work they began to see the "fantasy" of traveling
and getting away from their 9 to 5.

Im curious...has anyone kind of experimented on the days they have sent their newsletters out and which day produces the most orders?

Terrance

check out my "secret" success story. (http://www.sellcandybars.com)

Some recent posts on the forum...

[CaRP] This appears to be an HTML webpage, not a feed.

This is a SOWPub Archive page