Go to the Main Business Forum page

Re: Now that you've been exposed to the PICTOGRIGM Erik... [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Re: Now that you've been exposed to the PICTOGRIGM Erik...

Erik Lukas
April 24, 2003, 11:09 PM
Gordon,

Secret works? Let me in on it! Please, I won’t tell a soul!

Funny thing is I do know what has the fastest effect on me.

Fastest effect on Erik = promise of more horsepower for few $s.

A goofy, immature, testosterone driven obsession?

Yes, but it still has the fastest effect on me.

I move faster than Ben Johnson running the 100 meter when I hear weird words like dyno and torque increase.

And yes, I know their tricks. How inaccurate some “tests” can be. And also I know that once I put my money down (make my bet), my perception of the chances the product working is greatly increased.
------------------
I know what you mean about Mark Joyner. Personally, I feel like kind of an observer.
------------------
My “patriotic whirr” seems to work different than other Americans. When I see something tied to the concept of patriotism in an attempt to sell, I violently reject it with disgust. But that’s just me. I’m sure it’s working quite well for them.
-----------------
Do I think all those folks deserved the backlash? No, I actually loathe those who would seek to silence the voice of dissent during wartime. The head of the BBC made a good point.

Does that mean I necessarily agree with every word they all say? Also no, but I support their right to dissent.

I understand the backlash from fans. It’s their money. They make their choices. The make vote with their bucks. And I think that was the Dixie Chicks choice to make and I imagine they’re probably glad they made it. The fans they still have will be the ones they really want.

True, I don’t understand what posing nude does as an answer to the backlash….

You’re right about reporters’ questions. And goodness, this leftwing communist media sure does crucify a large amount of dissenters.

That quote from Rumsfeld is interesting :) I’ve never heard it before.
-----------------

My Spin/BS armor is constantly on the alert to government propaganda.

But it’s very weak if you tell me that you have a piece of flimsy plastic that will make my car go faster.

You keep pressing those clicks, Gordon.

-Erik

P.S. Just got the CD, Gordon. Can’t wait to listen to it.

Some recent posts on the forum...

[CaRP] This appears to be an HTML webpage, not a feed.

This is a SOWPub Archive page