Go to the Main Business Forum page

Re: YOUR sage advice would be appreciated by these four people. [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Re: YOUR sage advice would be appreciated by these four people.

Dennis Bevers
June 29, 2003, 02:09 AM
Gordon,

As you stated

> Now there isn't much more detail, such as
> what they love or what hobbies and passions
> they have....

You also didn't give any clue about past experience, except for young student, who will have little experience in the business world.

Now sales isn't for everyone, but if one or more of the four is interested in exploring commission sales of promotional advertising, (You know, all those ink pens, T-shirts, coffee mugs, magnet, umbrellas, caps, tote bags, mouse pads, and thousands of other items with company name and logo on them), they can test market the products and prices online and off, with no dealer fees and no investment. Of course, they will have to invest some time if the want to try the online market.

This is primarily business to business selling, so those with extensive contacts can turn some of their knowledge into gold with these products.

Anyone interested is invited to check out my site for more details, and email me for a free four pound opportunity/info packet.

I don't make any income claims as everyone is different, with different strengths and weaknesses. But for someone who is good at sales, who can work well without supervision, this could be the ticket.

Dennis Bevers

Home-based business with great possibilities. (http://www.CuttingEdgeAdvertising.com/opportunity.html)

Some recent posts on the forum...

[CaRP] This appears to be an HTML webpage, not a feed.

This is a SOWPub Archive page