Go to the Main Business Forum page

General: LESSON #1 SQ1: How to Make $100,000.00 (or Extra 100) this year. [Archive] - Page 4 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : General: LESSON #1 SQ1: How to Make $100,000.00 (or Extra 100) this year.

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Mike Rodman
July 31, 2000, 10:59 AM
Gordon ~

I'm reading this book for the second time this month (July). I've read it many times before and the pages are getting really thumbed and even starting to yellow with age a little! (I can't be getting this old!!)

Anyway... One of the things I've noticed is when I read this book, many years ago when first starting out in sales. My sales literally blew off the charts! Just like an airplane needs to be at full throttle for take-off to get itself off the ground...

Then once airborne... I eased back considerably on the throttle, and was able to fly at high altitudes, with a minimum of effort.

Only within the last couple of months have I started to become tired of piloting the aircraft I'm currently in. And in reading 'Think and Grow Rich' again to jumpstart myself. I found a new excitement again!

What a tremendous book! Even though any of us can purchase a "How to" manual on any subject complete with the tools you need to accomplish it... Very few have the motivation, drive, desire or belief they need to make the plane fly!

I find this forum a refreshing break from the regular "Review my website", "Need an Autoresponder", "The Best Merchant Account" types of posts...

Send some info on the SQ1 seminars... Motivating and helping others achieve their dreams, goals and desires is a fulfilling objective.

~ Mike

Some recent posts on the forum...

[CaRP] This appears to be an HTML webpage, not a feed.

This is a SOWPub Archive page