Go to the Main Business Forum page

A STANDING OVATION TO THE GARDENERS [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : A STANDING OVATION TO THE GARDENERS

Pages : [1] 2

Duane Adolph
December 3, 2000, 03:10 PM
Hi All (and I do mean EVERYBODY that has posted!)

I recently (last week) found this board while trying to determine if there was an update to Gordon's Chattel report, which I have.

As I am new to this board, I would like to share with you why this board is like a beautiful garden to me.

* Minimal advertising for business opportunities

* Practical information that can be used immediately by anybody. Regardless of experience

* Topics of importance to every human being i.e. Purpose, Passion, Money, Focus, Psychology, Goals, Life etc

* My favorite, is that the contributors are all in different areas of business and life i.e. balloons, purpose coaching etc.

* Broad age/experience range. Hey you even have some younger folks on the board FANTASTIC...(I am 26)

* The MOST important Benefit, is that the contributors actually deliver VALUE in their posts from THEIR LIVES

* The posts are not just a "blatant" marketing technique to get you to click on their links!!

After reading ALL of the previous posts from back in July (I enjoy reading and learning) I see that you have all worked hard to keep this garden growing and free of the "Weeds" which have killed some other boards on the internet.

Please, Please, continue to water this garden, plant the seeds of wisdom by Posting and SHARING what is in your head! We all will benefit!

The one thing I have learned is that you have to take IMMEDIATE ACTION on what is important in your life. Learning and reading are not enough (I have read ALOT) this garden is important to me hence I have decided to stop being a silent observer and take ACTION by posting... TODAY!

My hats off to Dien Rice,Gordon Alexander and the other gardeners here at Seeds of Wisdom. I am off to begin my SQ1 workshop lessons!

Congratulations once again on garden well tended!

Sincerely,

Duane Adolph LOA! LOA! LOA! LOA! LOA!

Some recent posts on the forum...

[CaRP] This appears to be an HTML webpage, not a feed.

This is a SOWPub Archive page