Go to the Main Business Forum page

It's the time of rejuvenation! [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : It's the time of rejuvenation!

Dien Rice
December 26, 2000, 08:41 AM
2001 is almost here! Another year....

The end of each year, for me, is a time of rejuvenation.

I consider what I've done the past year, and what I'm doing now.

I look at my vision and life plan, and I think about how what I'm doing now is moving me towards fulfilling my vision.

I think about how to make what I have right now fresh and new.

I consider what I'm doing, and think how to give the dull things some spark, and the work on giving what's rusty some new lustre.

It's a very exciting time of the year.... I can look back, and see how far I've gone, and what I've achieved. And I also take some time out to really think about the mistakes I've made, so I can do better next time....

By doing this, you can make each year a better one than the last. The art of rejuvenation, and what better time to do it than with a new year imminent!

I've looked back at the beginning of this exciting Sowpub venture, and I can see some great successes, even though we've only been open for 4 months.

In addition, I look back and I can see some mistakes I've made too. I don't fret too much about mistakes in the past -- when you are trying anything new, mistakes are unavoidable. The KEY is to recognize your mistakes and to try to do things better each time.

If you don't do this already, you might want to take the time out to do this too.

What are you doing now?
What were your big successes?
What mistakes did you make, which could be done better?
How do your activities fit in with your life vision?

The next year is a new one, and everything will be bigger, better, and more exciting than ever! :)

Thanks to everyone for making this such an exciting adventure. I especially want to thank Gordon, without whom this would never have happened! Gordon is full of generosity and helpfulness, above and beyond the "call of duty." His intelligence is sharp, and he above all couples it with a spirit of fun and excitement.... This has been the best venture of my life. :)

You will see a refreshed and rejuvenated Sowpub in the new year, as already this period of reflection has started to help me see things with new clarity. I can't wait. :)

Dien Rice

Some recent posts on the forum...

[CaRP] This appears to be an HTML webpage, not a feed.

This is a SOWPub Archive page