Go to the Main Business Forum page

Re: Speaking of bios at Who's Who [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Re: Speaking of bios at Who's Who

Ricky Higgs
January 27, 2001, 12:42 PM
Hi Gordon,

Thanks for your support in this project of mine.
And also to the many on the list who have also supported me.

You know, I've learned a lot from the hours upon hours and the sleepless nights it's taken me over the last few weeks. Anyone who has built their own web site can appreciate what it takes to Add near a 100 extra web pages to your site!

As you know , I was also going to provide the list in a downloadable "booklet", but now that project is turning into a mammoth ebook of over 200 pages!!!

When you start to read into the backgrounds of some of the greatest names in the business, the marketers, the legends, some interesting similarities start to emerge....

For example, nearly all the well known online personalities are "authors" having their own ebook, printed version or other information product.

Over 90% have succeeded because they have created a "persona" for themselves... They show their face to the world, have their photos on their sites and dare to be different. They stand out in the crowd because they have created a "brand name" for themselves.... Not a brand name for their products. They realize this is less important on the Web.

I am convinced that if you take the time to read about them, visit their sites, and look at how they are doing it... You can learn a hell of a lot more about what it takes to succeed on the Web than in any marketing manual you can buy.

Keep those bios coming!

Warmest Regards & Success

Ricky "bioed out" Higgs

Some recent posts on the forum...

[CaRP] This appears to be an HTML webpage, not a feed.

This is a SOWPub Archive page