Go to the Main Business Forum page

Manifestation. POST THREE. [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Manifestation. POST THREE.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

GordonJ
May 19, 2016, 11:28 AM
From Google:
the action or fact of showing an abstract idea.
"the manifestation of anxiety over the upcoming exams"
<table class="vk_tbl vk_gy"><tbody><tr><td class="lr_dct_nyms_ttl" style="padding-right:3px">:</td><td>
</td></tr></tbody></table>
a symptom or sign of an ailment.
"a characteristic manifestation of Lyme disease"From Jay:

BS-Mumbo-Jumbo from The Secret Crowd to help you part with your money

Let me ask you all a question.

Aren't your current daily experiences a RESULT of past behavior (which includes your thinking)?

The problem with New Thought strategies are, they are incomplete. It is a faith based strategy, and those are not strategies which can be universally applied.

Belief is a power unto itself.

Better than NEW Thought is

CLEAR thought.

Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill is regarded as a NEW THOUGHT business manifesto. Those familiar with New Thought will see a lot of Atkinson, Wattles and Haanel in Hill's works.

They all ask you to believe, up front. And many an IM guru has embraced the "fake it til you make it" mantra.

The problem is the mind (the soil in SowPub terms) has not been prepared. So the idea of, say, becoming financially free

requires a leap of faith across a chasm of personal history which doesn't have the experiences to support such a leap.

There are some common elements in all GOAL SETTING strategies, with me, I use a map and a journey to a designated place and time...

A clear picture of what is wanted is a shared concept for almost every type of "manifestation" program. Isn't it common sense to think,

if I don't know WHERE I want to go (and what that looks like)

then how can I know what to do or the direction to take?

There are reasons for being positive, although, there are many cases where doubt and uncertainty were present and still, the person was able to reach a higher goal, often, in spite if their mental state.

Clear thinking is knowing what to be aware of, at any given moment.

Of course we HAVE come a long way from the days of Mary Baker Eddy and Ernest Holmes and have a keener understanding of how the brain works, THANKS TO NEUROSCIENCE INVESTIGATION...and it should be within that knowledge we examine how our "minds" work too, without an acceptance of dubious laws and rules and

without the blame of failure, ALWAYS placed on the initiate's thinking.

Tony Robbins has been at it for 3 decades, with devotees spending tens of thousands of dollars to attend an island circle jerk...where are tens of thousands of success stories from the MILLIONS who have bought his programs? Maybe, they too, like to fly low and collect the dough?

The Mind(less) Forum at the Warrior Forum is what made me cancel my Warrior Forum account and to never return there. Hopefully, they will stay away from here.

.j
PS The attached pic sums up my thoughts on THE SECRET

Some recent posts on the forum...

[CaRP] This appears to be an HTML webpage, not a feed.

This is a SOWPub Archive page