Go to the Main Business Forum page

Fly Low Collect the Dough UPDATE HOTLINE episodes. #1 [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Fly Low Collect the Dough UPDATE HOTLINE episodes. #1

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

GordonJ
October 8, 2016, 09:43 AM
Sept. 23, 2016 The Fly Low-Collect Dough UPDATE HOTLINE - Gordon Jay Alexander

Episode one. I'm already at the first exit on the POA, ready to throw in the towel and quit. Not sure how long the energy for this will last, but I'll continue to zig zag my way through this.

How did you do on the first quiz? If you have no idea what a POA is, or what the hell I'm talking about, it's OK, I may not know myself.

This so called Newsletter will be kept simple and pithy. It will focus on just a few things.

One, making money in a low key, without fanfare and under the radar sort of a way.
Two, answer your questions as you send them to me.
Three, point out current opportunities.

It will be a combo of old and new, borrowed gold and hues of blue, sounds like a wedding, eh? .

You should have rec'd the two articles, one on multiple streams of income and the other on products vs prospects. There is no right or wrong, just what works for you.

Along the way, I'll refer to the SQ1, the Square One Workshops, the foundation of the Seeds Of Wisdom Forum and my Magnum Opus as seen via my mind's eye.

OK then, recent money grab. Sold a copy of Forbidden Keys to Persuasion by Blair Warren. Actually had a bidding war, but it went along with some “instruction” for 1200 bux. One way to add value to reports, books, or courses you may want to sell, is to offer your personal experience as the back end.

Well, this is enough for now, won't overwhelm anyone. So, what are you doing to fly low and bring in the dough? Any shares can be anonymous or fully credited, your choice. Next episode, answers to any questions you have, plus another example of cash transactions. Today's ZEN (stolen from Jon Stewart and the Daily Show) is: offer your experience along with information for quick cash leveraging.

GJA

www.sowpub.com/sq1 (http://www.sowpub.com/sq1) For the SQ1 and the POA

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page