Go to the Main Business Forum page

Press Release Ideas [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Press Release Ideas

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Garth H. Gibson
March 16, 2001, 04:57 PM
Guys and Girls,

Would you mind taking a look at this release, tell me what you think. I guess the key is if this comes off as a thinly hidden sales pitch or an actual news item. Right now it might be a little salesy. But you the experts are the best judge. Rignt now I just put up the content but I know about the press release template.

Thanks.

Florida Man Finds Out You Don’t Need Water To Wash And Wax Your Car

“ You know some surveys have shown that people can lose an average of $3000 dollars in resale value without an well maintained vehicle, ” says Garth Gibson

“Now with the water crisis I was afraid I would have trouble maintaining my cars because I can’t wash them so I did some research to find alternative solutions” Garth explained.

“At first I had to do a double take because I did not know there was technology out there to wash and wax my car without water” Garth claims.

“I guess I really took notice now, because of the current water crunch here in Florida… I said gee this might be a way to wash my car without violating the water restrictions ” added Garth.

Garth found some information that he really did not expect.

After three years of testing scientist developed a product that uses 17 natural plant ingredients that protect your car’s surface from contaminants while also giving your car a buffed, waxed finish without need for water and soap. And that is not all, scientist also discovered that these 17 ingredients were actually earth friendly since the ingredients dissolved into biodegradable elements. A flexible product it had been in use not only for cars but also trucks, airplanes, RV’s, motorcycles, Jet Ski’s, boats and yachts.

Since it first came on the market in 1994 Waterless Technology has been popular so this is a proven product but now that it appears Florida will be subject to even tougher water restrictions consumers may want to take a closer look at Waterless Technology to maintain a clean vehicle appearance both inside and outside.

“ I really hope my research helps people figure out what tools are out there so that they can maintain the upkeep of their car under these water restrictions,” reports Garth.

For a free report about the Waterless Technology call 888-4549-8958 ext. 8750 or email nowaterinfo@yahoo.com and to order your first two car applicator supply kit send 16$ plus $3.50 admin fee to box 1159, Miami Shores, Florida 33153

Some free marketing help at this site (http://www.roibot.com/w.cgi?R3837_cashflow)

Some recent posts on the forum...

[CaRP] This appears to be an HTML webpage, not a feed.

This is a SOWPub Archive page