View Single Post
Old April 22, 2024, 12:59 PM
Administrator

Default Thanks Millard, you have identified the #1 mistake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millard Grubb View Post
I've been interested in the Pick 3 games for years and have followed a few numbers specifically. It's interesting to note that of the two Pick 3 numbers that have NEVER hit in the Missouri midday game, 849 hit just the other day. Only one number 035 has never hit in the Missouri midday game.

My experience has been that it gets TOO expensive to just go after one number, hoping that it will come up.

I used to keep a chart tracking overdue doubles, overdue digits by position, back pair, front pair, etc. It was a lotta work!

I would imagine that there are databases online that might track these things (Missouri only seems to track frequency of the bigger games like Show Me Cash, Lotto, Powerball, etc.)

It would certainly interest me to find something to make the Pick 3 fun to play again. Thanks for your thoughts on your playing as well as creating a hot sheet.

MO lottery mirrors the OH lottery, some states have that pick 5 of 42, harder to win...as for Pick 3. In an OH Facebook group, with over 18,000 members, everyday someone says IT IS DUE.

NO.

Statistical analysis over a decade shows (and your never picked number reflects this) that a number which has been drawn multiple times RECENTLY is going to come up before one that is DUE.

In Pick 3 games, in OH, that magic due # is 60 (or one month of not being drawn)...then it gets played with box and wheels until it comes up. Next month, I'm going to make a MO HOTSHEET just for you, I'll let you know when it is ready and I'll send it to you, so you can have some FUN again playing.

It is more FUN when you win, and are playing on house money. Not so fun when it comes out of pocket. Think of Jerry Reed, song: When you're hot, your hot...also a catchphrase of Geraldine (Flip Wilson).

Play hot not due, my mantra.

Gordon