SOWPub Small Business Forums  

Click Here to see the latest posts!

Ask any questions related to business / entrepreneurship / money-making / life
or share your success stories (and educational "failures")...

Sign up for the Hidden Business Ideas Letter Free edition, and receive a free report straight to your inbox: "Idea that works in a pandemic: Ordinary housewife makes $50,000 a month in her spare time, using a simple idea - and her driveway..."

NO BLATANT ADS PLEASE
Also, please no insults or personal attacks.
Feel free to link to your web site though at the end of your posts.

Stay up to date! Get email notifications or
get "new thread" feeds here

Go Back   SOWPub Small Business Forums > Main Category > SOWPub Business Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SOWPub Business Forum Seeds of Wisdom Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 21, 2024, 07:37 PM
Administrator

Default It is this kind of B.S. I can't stand...

It is important to note that this site and the stories depicted above is to be used as an illustrative example of what some individuals have achieved with this/these products. This website, and any page on the website, is based loosely off a true story, but has been modified in multiple ways including, but not limited to: the story, the photos, and the comments. Thus, this page, and any page on this website, are not to be taken literally or as a non-fiction story. This page, and the results mentioned on this page, although achievable for some, are not to be construed as the results that you may achieve on the same routine. I UNDERSTAND THIS WEBSITE IS ONLY ILLUSTRATIVE OF WHAT MIGHT BE ACHIEVABLE FROM USING THIS/THESE PRODUCTS, AND THAT THE STORY DEPICTED ABOVE IS NOT TO BE TAKEN LITERALLY.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This is a statement at the bottom of a page for a Facebook ad from a supposedly donaldknightblog.com

If anyone takes the bait, they are served up a video. Which I watched about 2 weeks ago, from an ad on Craigslist (mentioned it).

At the end of the video there is limited time offer, no, a LIMITED NUMBER offer of the software, at 297, for like 250 people. There are no limits to the either suckers or desperate out there, so this will run until they are milked dry.

See, this guy has a software which is based upon statistical analysis, and he weasels his way through, leaving the viewer with the impression that 20 thousand a month should be easy to do if you use his software.

SIGH.

Let me state, once again, for the record, there is no such thing as a winning lottery system, and math of spending tons of money just doesn't work, if it did the big spenders would dominate the big games. They don't, do they?

I'm not sure of the market for LOTTERY MONEYBALL$ based on the BELL CURVE FLAT LINE method, which DOES include some math, but also relies on luck and MAGIC too. The magic being mostly activated imagination.

Anyhow, my site is mostly done, just waiting to test some more, and as for the story above in mind, which as the disclaimer clearly (??) states...

So, this POST has been modified in multiple ways, but not limited to the words, ideas, thoughts and has nothing to do with the truth (which as we know in 2024, is mostly made up)...

And this guy, knows his timing.

If ever there was a time to "modify" the story, and ignore the facts, now is his heyday...hope he makes more millions from his software, albeit he is only offering a few hundred...HA!

My site may get a modifiction too, and maybe not offer the newsletter at all.

Anyhow, got to go buy some winning tickets, wishing I had at one time been a Walmart cashier overhearing secrets which make me rich. Darn.

Gordon

Last edited by GordonJ : June 22, 2024 at 01:00 PM.