Go to the Main Business Forum page

Fly Low Collect the Dough UPDATE HOTLINE episodes. #1 [Archive] - Page 12 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Fly Low Collect the Dough UPDATE HOTLINE episodes. #1

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14

GordonJ
November 5, 2016, 09:30 AM
Episode 11 Gordon Jay Alexander's Fly Low Collect the Dough UPDATE HOTLINE 11

This newsletter will be delivered on Tuesdays only, the Saturday edition has been eliminated.

Today: A shortcut to success. The shortcut is;

get people to react the way you want them to,
and assuming you have something to sell them,
it means getting them to respond to your offers How? Instant Persuasion!

A few pieces of the foundation of “Instant Persuasion”:

An understanding you are the Stimulus and you want a certain RESPONSE.
You know people are preoccupied with both top of mind (current attention) and deeper life concerns
You know HOW to break their preoccupation,
You set up an INTERSECTION, you know they scan, you know how to use certain speed bumps which reinforce their idea they came with
You get them to fill in the blanks, draw their own conclusion and get their fast action
It sounds something like this: Knowing my prospect is preoccupied, time challenged, limited attention span, looking for solutions to problems, preferably easy and quick solutions...

I will build an intersection which quickly catches their attention, arouses their interests and helps them make a quick decision.

It could be website, direct mail piece, ad or even an email or a pithy newsletter...any and all could be the INTERSECTION I create. It can be a pretty simple and quick communique.

Attention: These reposts may not contain the offers in the newsletters. This episode had an offer which is no longer available. I apologize for any confusion. Also, in the newsletters, if there is a either a time limit or a number limited, the offer will be removed when that limit is hit, without exception.

No questions this week. But if you have any, send them to gjabiz@yahoo.com with the Subject Header as FLY LOW.

Thank you for your attention, and if you follow those 5 steps above, you will see some rapid increase in your sales.

Gordon Jay Alexander

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page